Individual editors, or those interested in the profession, can can become members of IPEd. When they apply for membership, they will be asked to nominate a branch they would like to be affiliated with.
IPEd has the following broad aims:
- promoting editors and editing
- fostering excellence in professional editing standards
- providing training and professional development to editors
- allowing editors to exchange ideas and disseminate information
- acting as a link between their members and organisations or individuals seeking editorial help.
The branches of IPEd are the following:
To contact the branch closest to you, click on their name above to go to their website, or go to the contact us page. Check news and events for information about branch activities.